Workshop session focusing on practical case study exercises and feedback.
Participants learn the key skills of effective communication and teamworking by:
- Understanding the key skills required in communicating with colleagues and clients.
- Building their techniques in handling difficult people.
- Developing their leadership and teamworking skills through practical exercises.
- Effective communication
- Persuading and influencing others
- Dealing with difficult people
- Achieving a balanced team
- Qualities of high performing teams
The success measures for this course are:
- a recognition of key skills needed in the effective communication with colleagues and clients;
- practice of those techniques through case study exercises;
- participants are better able to develop and use their professional skills by working with others in an effective way; and
- improvements in teamworking. As a result:
- team members produce more accurate and higher quality work output; and
- sustainable improvement is demonstrated by enhanced efficiency of participants and team members, measured by work output and financial criteria.
3 hours CPD